Privacy and profile settings
Once you have logged into the app, you have the option to be ‘visible’ or ‘hidden’ from other delegates. We would encourage you to be ‘visible’ so that you can get the most out of the app. The FTTH Conference is a highly trusted B2B conference and visibility allows you and other delegates to communicate efficiently with one another. If you later decide to go ‘hidden’ then that’s fine, it is easy to do.
Instructions to select your privacy and profile settings:
- From the bottom of the screen, select the ‘Profile’ button
- Then select the red ‘View profile’ button immediately below your name
- Select the ‘pencil’ icon to the right of Attendee Details to edit your profile
- You can now add your photo and then immediately below ‘Add photo’ you will see ‘Visibility Settings’
- You can toggle between Visible and Hidden
- Now select the ‘Save’ button top right of the screen
While you are in the Profile section, please do also add a photo of yourself and a headline to quickly introduce yourself!
Selecting workshop and conference sessions
It would help us enormously if you could select the ‘Schedule’ button at the bottom of the screen and select (using the + sign) all the workshops, conference sessions and keynotes you would like to attend.
Don’t worry if you change your mind later, you are not committed to attending any of the workshops and sessions you select but it does give us a good idea for our logistical planning!
To access your QR Code
Once you have logged into the app, you should select the ‘Profile’ button on the bottom menu. You will then see the ‘QR Code’ button toward the top part of the screen below the ‘View Profile’ button. Selecting this button reveals the QR Code.